We had left off with Lt. Pup transmitting to the unknown, when the canines agreed to do a favor for the cats in order for the mischievous felines to stop attacking. Were the cats really bluffing? What is there to come? And what is the favor?
Alex is a fifth grader,
and he draws a comic called Lazy Wolf.
This started as a school art project
but for Alex here, it became his favorite venture.
Besides drawing, he also enjoys
piano, tennis, reading and
crazily playing electronics all day.
Alex happily lives with his family in Hinsdale,
a west suburb near Chicago in Illinois.
image: Alex Jiang
More Web Features
- John B2B Paul B2B George B2B Ringo (from Good at Drugs)
- The Ball Dropped, Honey!
- The Interview
- Steady State Phenomenon in Muharraq Before
- Green Lights and Fault States
- Three Poems
- Winter Tangerine
- fucked up modern love essays
- Rejected Modern Love Essay
- Dispatches from the Treehouse
- More Genres