Last time, Lt. Pup got Mental-bombed by a Cat spy and fights for his life in his mind against the evil feline. Will he get his mind taken over by the Kitty or will he win and er, get shot in the head when he wakes up?
Alex is a fifth grader,
and he draws a comic called Lazy Wolf.
This started as a school art project
but for Alex here, it became his favorite venture.
Besides drawing, he also enjoys
piano, tennis, reading and
crazily playing electronics all day.
Alex happily lives with his family in Hinsdale,
a west suburb near Chicago in Illinois.
image: Alex Jiang
More Web Features
- Ten Rules For Cooks on the Verge of Collapse
Megan Pillow Davis
- Everything We Eat Used to Be Alive, or Still Is
- Two Poems
- After All Disintegrating as an Active Mode
- Two Poems
- Iolanta & Bluebeard’s Castle: double bill
- No Bull Bourbon Reviews
- The Art of...
- from the vault
- Food & Drink
- movie reviews
- Commercial Fiction
- Non-Reader Spotlight
- stories from print
- Hobart 7
- Breaking Bad fiction
- Hobart 14
- Great Moments in Cinematic Drinking
- Games of My Youth
- A Phan's Notes
- Jukebox Happy Hour
- Hobart 15
- Black: Inventory of Black T-shirts
- A 14-Year-Old's 1984 Diary, Illustrated By A 14-Year-Old In 2014
- My Struggle with My Struggle
- Outliers: Unusual Entries in the Filmography of Famous Directors
- Coutoure Noir
- Novel Excerpt
- Lazy Wolf
- Sunday Comics
- Special "Erotica" Feature
- The GwalaCost
- Hobart Photo Stories
- Wow and Flutter
- Hobart at the Opera