Here's what happened. Lt' Pup' Got mental bombed by a cat. Boom. He had to fight for his life in his mind. Boom. And he won the battle. Bam! But even though he won the brain-battle, there are still deathly consequences waiting for him. . .
Alex is a fifth grader,
and he draws a comic called Lazy Wolf.
This started as a school art project
but for Alex here, it became his favorite venture.
Besides drawing, he also enjoys
piano, tennis, reading and
crazily playing electronics all day.
Alex happily lives with his family in Hinsdale,
a west suburb near Chicago in Illinois.
image: Alex Jiang
More Web Features
- Keeper of the Hidden Sins: Miracles and Michael Clayton
- No Good
Cora Lee Womble-Miesner
- may God make me as useful as one of those Crown Royal bags.
Michael J Pagán
- Anything is Possible
- Word Problems: Asynchronous Learning'/'Downhill
- Home Ghazal (Alvin Says, It Is What We Love That Gives Us Our Names)
- The Paranoid View
- Rejected Modern Love Essay
- fucked up modern love essays
- Writer School Gremlin
- More Genres